Baked Brie with Figs and Nuts
8 oz Brie Cheese Wheel
1 -2 tbsp fig jam
1 tbsp unsalted raw pistachios
2-3 fresh figs, sliced
2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme or oregano
Drizzle of honey
1 sliced french baguette
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Line the bottom of a mini cast iron pan with parchment paper.
3. Place Brie Cheese Wheel in pan.
4. Spread fig jam on top of the Brie.
5. Add pistachio nuts.
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes (or until cheese is soft).
7. Remove Baked Brie from oven and add fresh figs on top and sprigs of fresh herbs.
8. Drizzle with honey and serve with a toasted French baguette.