Ricotta Cheese Dip with Fruits and Honey Nut
I love Ricotta cheese because it is so versatile! It’s the type of cheese than can be used in savory dishes or as a sweet dessert! As much as I love it in lasagna. Today were making a delicious ricotta cheese dip with fresh fruits and Wild Garden Premium Honey Nut.
I have to say making a fruity, nutty, honey dip is my favorite way by far!
Wild Garden Premium Honey with Nuts makes it so easy to make this tasty honey nut ricotta dip!
The nuts are perfectly chopped and mixed with the honey, ready to serve.
Ricotta Cheese Dip Recipe
1 package ricotta cheese
Peeled and sliced fruits: mangos, berries, peaches, blueberries or any other fruit
2 tbsp Wild Garden Honey with Nuts
Toasted French baguette
- Spread ricotta cheese into a platter.
- Top with fresh fruit.
- Add Wild Garden Premium Honey with nuts topping.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
- Serve with a freshly sliced French baguette or crackers.
- Add to your favorite cheese board!
All opinions are mine!