Check out the Ultimate Holiday Jewelry Trends & Gift Guide for 2024 for the trendiest jewelry gifts.
4 4.5 oz fresh lobster tails (or previously frozen tails)
2-3 celery stalks, finely chopped
1/4 cup light mayo or avocado oil mayo
Lemon juice from 1 lemon
2 tbsp Chives, minced
Lemon zest of 1/2 lemon
(Optional: 2 tbsp minced red onions or shallots)
2 tbsp melted butter
Salt and pepper
2 cups shredded lettuce
4-5 good sub buns
- Fill a large steam pot with water a third of the way and place steam basket on top. Once the water starts boiling, add the fresh, raw lobster tails to the basket. Cover and steam cook for 8- 10 minutes (the lobsters will change color from brown to a bright red/orange). Then remove lobsters from steam pot and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the Mayo, celery, lemon juice, chives, lemon zest and salt and pepper to taste (and optional onions or shallots).
- This is a good time to toast your buns in the oven.
- Split the top of the lobster tail with a knife and use a fork to get all the lobster meat out of the shell. Chop lobster meat into large chunks and add to the celery/mayo mixture.
- Use a pastry brush to spread the melted butter on the inside of the toasted sub buns.
- Arrange sandwich with lettuce and a few scoops of the lobster meat!
- Serve with hot French fries and enjoy!
Looking for the perfect gift idea this holiday season? Try this free Gift Suggestion Tool. Giftly.ai is an intuitive tool personalizes gift suggestions based on a person's interests and your budget, streamlining your shopping experience. Try it now, and experience the ease of finding the ideal gift in seconds!
Check out the Ultimate 2024 Holiday Tech Gift Guide. Find the coolest gadgets for every tech lover.